The Food and Hospitality Systems Graduate Program at the University of Missouri offers PhD and MS degrees in three tracks:
- Food Science
- Hospitality Systems Management
- Agricultural Systems Technology
Visit the graduate studies page for details on faculty, labs and more.
Questions about the graduate program? Please email MUFHS@missouri.edu.
- Students have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge research under the direction of world- renowned professors in state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities
- Students present their research at international conferences where they can compete in oral or poster competitions and meet peers and researchers from around the world
- Students graduating from our program secure notable and prestigious jobs in the food, hospitality and agricultural industries, academia and regulatory agencies worldwide
- Graduate assistantships and scholarships are provided on a competitive basis